Moving to a new country
Moving to a new country is like a baby being born in the world. okay maybe not exactly like being born, but trust me it feels like that. Moving is the most tiring and depressive job. And you might wonder why i think that. I think that cause I have moved to three different countries throughout my whole life, oh and they are not just countries they are continents. so hear is how it was. I was born in India and when I was two we moved to Malaysia, then after seven years my dad got an offer to got to Germany, so we went there too. After I left Malaysia i realised that i did the worst thing in my life because my friends were all the way across the world. I coudn't see them, hear them or feel them. It was terrible. But slowly after school started I realised that it wasnt that bad, surely I missed my friends but things changed I learned different things and found my talents. It was amazing, the school system was different, people were different the country was different. So I enjoyed my school and life alot. After a year I had found my very best friend, who was perfect for me. slowly I realised that hey maybe it isnt that bad infact it was amazing not bad like spinach on a hot dog (ugh.. that was disguisting). Finally I settled down there and then one day I heard that we were moving to Australia, I mean come on isnt moving two times around the world bad enough. I was shocked and so sad to hear this. When the time came to move I realised that this was the hardest thing to do which was saying good bye. I somehow got through with that.
And here i am in australia!!
Anyway what i am trying to say is that dont panic when this happens. bad and good things happen in life.
so take life as an adventure.
And here i am in australia!!
Anyway what i am trying to say is that dont panic when this happens. bad and good things happen in life.
so take life as an adventure.

No comments:
Post a Comment